Solavei – Changes 2014
REVIEW Good or Bad?
CEO of Solavei Ryan Wuerch again comes to us with changes coming in 2014. This company is a Social Sharing Company that is rewarding members for sharing the opportunity of saving on their current phone plan and alse saving on shopping using their Solavei pay cards.
These are some of the changes we will see in 2014
- Trios have been eliminated – instead, members will now earn Referral Pay of $5/month for every qualified member they directly enroll.
- Trio Pay has been replaced with Referral Pay, which pays you $5/month per PC1 you’ve enrolled.
- Referral Pay is available on PC1 only – PC2s do not have Referral Pay, but are part of the Path Pay requirements.
- You now have a chance to earn a Fast Action Bonus (FAB) of $50 for every 3 members you enroll within your first 30 days of signing up.
- We’ve also added 3 additional Path Pay Ranks to help members advance in Rank.
You can read more by visiting:
The changes to the compensation plan will go into affect on January 1, 2014, WHY? Solavei is looking for ways to impact peoples lives in a positive way, and under the revised Referral Compensation Plan the number of earning members will double by eliminating the need to earn trios and pay for direct referrals.
The changes will allow all members to be rewarded for every new referral that joins Solavei by eliminating the Trio System and adding the Path Pay Ranks it will be easier to make money faster.
Here are they ways you can earn with Solavei:
There are three ways to earn money when you share Solavei:
- Referral Pay: Earn $5/month for every person you enroll in Solavei, as long as those people remain current with their account.
- FAB (Fast Action Bonus): Get $50 for every 3 members you enroll within your first 30 days
- Path Pay: Members have the opportunity to earn additional monthly compensation as their network grows. Members receive monthly compensation, which ranges from $100 to $20,000.
- Social Members need to activate mobile service to begin earning compensation.
We will see what the growing pans and changes will bring for 2014. Overall the company has seen its ups and downs this past year. The mission and goal of the company is good and the owners sincere in their desire to impact many around the globe. However major changes to the compensation plan as Solavei has seen can also spell some issues for this company.
I’m not familiar with Solavei and the issues that drove the company to change their pay plan but it looks like the CEO is addressing it head on. Pretty gutsy PR move inviting affiliates to contact him by giving out his email address.
Yea we have met him personally and have see the company go through some growth changes this past year… but FREE cell service is attractive, and their Solavei Marketplace is cool too 🙂 Thanks Tim
Good post you two. I’d never heard of the company. As I’m based in the UK that’s probably the reason. I used to be involved in a number of telecoms companies and it’s good the competition is out there. Happy New Year.
Thanks Tony 🙂 Appreciate your feedback… Solavei plans to go Global… so they may be in your neck of the planet soon 🙂