Seven reasons you shouldn’t dream, reality will disappoint you
Have you stopped dreaming?
I was the same way at one point in my life, having bought into the reality of society that we are currently living in that my dreams will never come true.
After working hard for 11 years running my own traditional business, a Glass shop in Colorado, and being told by our local bank that we could not get the loan we had been working on for almost a year to grow our business, we decided to do something different.
After considering our options it was tempting to fall back on the idea that getting a job would be the best option for her family.
But instead we did not buy into that idea we decided to learn something brand-new to work from home and be with our children, and that began a journey that we will be sharing with you in our blog.
Have you heard?
That will never work don’t even try
You cannot make money doing that
Your dreams are way bigger than reality
I’ve tried that it didn’t work
Here are seven reasons you should reject everything you’ve learned about trashing your dreams…
1. The number one reason why many do not pursue their dreams is because they are afraid to fail. But failure is more beneficial than you think, failure is our biggest way to learn and grow
2. Persistence is another necessity to reaching our goals and dreams, when we fall we learn to get back up every time we fall we get a little bit stronger and increase our ability to achieve our goals
3. Regret is another thing to consider, what might have been is a sad reality for many. How can you avoid that? By taking small steps every day in the right direction. By accomplishing little goals along the way
4. It’s important to celebrate even the small successes along the way those small victories will help push you through to your next bigger goal and before you know it your dreams will be closer to reality
5. Every day of your life you are pursuing something, how much more valuable will eat your experience of life be when you are reaching for your goals. If you are not pursuing your goals you were helping someone else reach theirs
6. Success may be closer than you think when you’re focused on your goals and dreams one more personal connection, one more idea may get you to your destination. So often people give up too soon. We can’t see the future but we can keep reaching for her goals and dreams
7. Remember the way you live your life is setting an example for others you love and especially for your children. Do we want to be known for being comfortable and always settling in life, or someone who really ran after their dreams and passions. We have to remember to be the change we want to see in this world and and that begins with us
Your dreams can become reality and the solution is at your fingertips
If you enjoy this blog post or you know someone that is struggling to reach their dreams and goals please share, and comment below I would love to hear your feedback on how you were reaching for your dreams every day
Find out more about what I do? CLICK HERE