Can you Take Your Videos to The NEXT Level?
What are the important Elements of a GREAT video:
1. Lead in- one to two minutes
2. Give Value- Your promise
3. Establish Authority
4. Proof- Social Proof
5. Story Thread
6. Establish Value
7. Risk Reversal
8. Price- what they have to give you
9. Call to Action
Detail of the Elements of a GREAT Video
1. You have 8 seconds to capture- Your lead in
2. Value- whats int he video that they want? What promise will you deliver?
3. Establish Authority- (especially people that don’t know you) what have you accomplished?
4. Proof- up front- social proof transformational stories
5. Repeat call to action- ask for ACTION!
Write your scripts in Google Documents- anyone you are working with can edit and coolaborate on your video scripts.
HERE IS A BIT ABOUT ON HOW WE ARE LEVERAGING VIDEO IN OUR BUSINESS…
PROGRAMS TO USE:
Producer USB or Yetty
Practice Role Reversal
Have an application process to see if they qualify, only work with a specified few.
What are some Tricks you can share about making GREAT Videos?
Dedicated to Your Success,